Relax in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside at the Hilton Swindon hotel, ideally located just off the M4 from junction 16, just three miles from Swindon town center and close to Windmill Hill and Blagrove business districts. The cities of Bath and Oxford are also less than 35 miles from the Hilton Swindon hotel. This Wiltshire hotel is close to a variety of fantastic local attractions including Longleat Safari Park and the stunning Cotswold’s.
The Hilton Swindon hotel boasts a superb restaurant, The Larder Restaurant. Indulge in the freshest, locally sourced seasonal ingredients and savor a delicious range of modern British cuisine. Refresh with a glass of wine in The Larder Bar, or sip on a perfect cup of coffee from the hotel’s Costa Coffee café, offering delectable, fresh sandwiches and continental pastries. Re-energize in the 24 hr Fitness Centre featuring a full range of exercise equipment, or treat yourself to a relaxing massage with beauty by Eva. Contemporary Guest Rooms
Rejuvenate in this modern Swindon hotel’s 171 comfortable guest rooms, with upscale amenities such as Peter Thomas Roth toiletries. Stay on top of work with a comfortable desk and high speed wireless internet access, and afterwards unwind by watching the 32” widescreen TV. Upgrade to a deluxe room and enjoy extra space and a complimentary amenity pack, featuring soft bathrobes and slippers, mineral water, wine and delicious biscuits.
Here on Business
Whether you are holding a conference, business meeting or grand celebration, Hilton Swindon can help turn your ideas into reality. We have the space and facilities you need to create a truly memorable event in a fantastic location.
• 15 meetings & function rooms for up to 350 delegates
• All meeting rooms are located on the 1st floor and are accessible by lift
• Air conditioning & high quality equipment
• Onsite Business Centre
• Wireless Internet access on meeting & conference floor
• The hotel’s largest conference room, the Lydiard Suite, is located on the ground level and can be split into 3 sections.
• The Lydiard Suite for up to 350, with private bar- the largest hotel banqueting venue in Swindon
• Dedicated team of specialists